A bit surprisingly, I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by ThesePaperWords – thank you again!
Since I’m not that interesting a person, I had a bit of trouble to come up with 7 facts about me, but now here they are:
1. I’m a grad student of English and American Studies with a concentration in Literature and Cultural Studies.
2. I don’t want to be a student anymore, I’m ready for the “Real World”. 😀
3. When not studying, I am also a freelance journalist (print media and photography).
4. It’s my biggest dream to finish a novel and get agents/publishers to like it so that one day I will have a printed copy in my hands.
5. I grew up in a teeny-tiny village, escaped to big city-life, and plan on going back to the country when I’m older.
6. There is no place I would call a “real home” but I guess I will get there eventually.
7. I have an ecclectic taste in everything – including books, music, art, food, interests. Some people claim that this is like having no taste at all – I heartily disagree. I just don’t like to think in categories, and I don’t want to live in a box and also stay there all my life. The world is so much bigger than that.
So that is that.
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Since I don’t know that many bloggers yet, I won’t nominate any blogs explicitly, but please feel welcome to feel nominated and awarded, I invite you to join this blog-thingy. You’re welcome 🙂